God has gifted her with a precious voice
God has given her soo pretty voice
God has enlighten my life
I am always like a drought fish who always demand to listen her commentless voice.....
God has given her so melancholy voice
I am humble towards her ,to listen her voice
She has been gifted with desiring voice
My heart always go , go on behind her voice
She has been so lucky to have such unique voice
Almighty , I am very thankful to you for giving me such a partner ,gifted with so much sweet voice....
My friend , she is not a singer nor a music director
She is nothing but my ,yes only my life partner
I can't describe her because she is undescribable
She is nothing but a unique and outstanding one!!!
She really has a tremendous voice
Yes my friend she has a heart hacking voice
She has a heart touching but ultimate voice
She is not a cuckoo but a loving bird who not only sing... But spread LOVE , LOVE and LOVE....
She has been gifted with soo sweet voice
Even honey is dull in front of her voice
Not only honey but alitame is also nothing in front of her voice
She reallyyy had an outstanding and sweet sweet voice.......
Heart felt lines
ReplyDelete